Friday, February 28, 2025

Musical Humor

My guitarist friend Stan Fong observed "The trouble with drum machines is that they speed up during the hard parts."

 Stan also is tech savvy, so he asked his AI program: "What do jazz horn players think as they’re taking a solo?"

This produced a long answer describing harmony, improvisation, etc.

Our trombonist pal Craig Vreeken added "Left out a few things that players think during solos.  Like 'where the hell am I' and 'I'm hungry. Wonder what I'll have for lunch.'" 

Once again, natural intelligence is more accurate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the objects if this blog is to elevate civil discourse. Please do your part by presenting arguments rather than attacks or unfounded accusations.

Homelessness

  More than 10% of housing owned by billionaires is empty, more than enough to house every homeless person in the Western World. They don...